Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, October 29, 2013

BUGABOO STAMP - NEW RELEASE TUESDAY

It's Tuesday and today I get to showcase Fanny November, today's new release at Bugaboo Stamps.

Here is how I used the image on my card:


I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen and some stickles on her furlined coat :


My card is made according to the sketch 5-3-11 at Let's Scrap and I used the following:

white Cs base card
pink CS mats
patterned DP
pink CS iecut
white CS snowflake diecut
pink gems

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:







6 comments:

  1. Fab card and great image!! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and image. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super image and great colouring .Love the back ground paper ..Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image. Love the pinks. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jen love that image. The coloring is always wonderful. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, your card is adorable. Love the sparkles. This image is great and I just had to purchase it. Saw your beautiful creation on MIM and Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!