Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, October 11, 2013

FRIDAY'S ALCOHOL MARKERS CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ

Friday's Alcohol Marker challenge at The Outlawz today calls for projects that support Breast Cancer Awareness month.

To inspire you, here is my DT project:

My card features an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Ribbon Bunny - standing.  I printed it onto patterned DP and coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers :


The original plan was to fussy cut the image and place it onto white CS (paper piecing), but once cut out it looked too stark. so I swapped the white CS for more of the same DP - and it made the world of difference! I then added Glossy Accent tos the nose and Stickles to the ribbon.

My card has the following ingredients:
white CS card base
2 different color pink CS mats
punched/embossed flowers
pink satin ribbon and bow
sewn on sequins and beads on the bow
sentiment on a tag

Click HERE to link your project to the challenge (remember, you must use alcohol markers - any brand - on your creation!)

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:


 

 

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Jen! The image is adorable! Terrific design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is so darling! I love your image printed on DP--so cool! :^) Love your design, fab color palette, and darling little flowers! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaww such a cutie. Great idea to print directly to the paper. Those little flowers really make it pop. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute image; love all the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers!!

    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutie!!! :)


    Thanks for participating in Wags n' Whiskers challenge!

    Kat
    Wags n' Whiskers DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!