Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, November 17, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: MILA'S MUM - COCKTAILS

 I would like to show you  one of the new images (another of my own drawings) in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today - a brand new release called 

MILA'S MUM - COCKTAILS


The image is available in both jpeg and png images, as well as a precoloured version (the one I coloured and used here).  I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and cut it out using fancy square die:


I used the following on my card:

white CS card base
blue and shiny bronze CS mats
sewn on sequins and beads
bronze ribbon and bow
bronze pearls

 luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring of pretty image and love the frame for her . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring and design. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have done with your own image Jen, those eyes are amazing sweetie !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm yummy who doesn't love a cocktail! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafty Sentiments, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project, glad you entered! Jackie GD An Inky Situation :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!