Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, November 1, 2013

THE SECOND MOUSE ALWAYS GETS THE CHEESE!

Don't you just love Fridays?  Especially if the come with a freebie or two?

The first freebie I'd like to let yo know about is this cutie from Bugaboo Stamps - Here is my card to showcase it for you:


The image is coloured using Copics and a white gel pen - with glossy accents on the nose and heart.


I used the following on my card:

white CS card base - embossed
yellow CS diecut
red ribbon and bow
peel off sentiment

Click HERE to link to where you will find the download instructions ....

luv'n huggz
jen Leeflang
DURBAN

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! This card is really adorable!! I love the coloring you gave him!! So cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is one cute chubby mouse LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image Jen! Love the patterned background paper and your coloring looks super.A perfect card for our Bugs & little Critters challenge at CC&CC. So happy to have you join us again. Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cards you made! Lovely colouring!
    Thanks for playing with us at "Izazovi i Sladkiši" this week.
    Be sure to stop by on November 7. for our BLOG HOP!!!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, I love your card, and the little Bugaboo image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cheerful card - thank you for playing at Challenges and Candy.
    Guest Designer
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE!!! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image!Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!