Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, December 1, 2013

BUGABOO STAMPS :: HOLIDAY CHAOS : DAY ONE


!!! yippee !!!! hooray !!! 
!!! let's have some fun !!!

Our fun week of
has begun, and today we have a sketch challenge for you - here is the sketch :


This is my interpretation using Bugaboo's Poinsettia heel


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, with touches of a gold gel pen:

To make up my card I used

white CS card base
red CS mat
Christmas holly printed DP
metallic gold CS
gold buckle
gold peel off sentiment

Click HERE to get more details of this challenge and what you could win today.  There are prizes EVERY day this week!!!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:

52 CHRISTMAS CARD THROWDOWN, PICK A THEME (mine is challenge 1/2012 – Christmas flowers)




16 comments:

  1. Another AMAZING card! LOVE the fun image and your coloring is just stunning! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: We've got a blog hop/DT call going on at House of Cards--I'd LOVE for you to join us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    This is perfect for our current challenge “Christmas Card” at Pattie’s Creations. What a nice image too! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, absolutely love this, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the elegant Christmas high heels! Lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card ... love the shoe! Thanks for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, lovely DP and a fab Image. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend and good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along with the "metal" challenge at Drunken Stampers this week!!
    Cheers!!!
    ~*donna*~

    ReplyDelete
  8. My feet ache just looking at that heel!
    Thanks for playing in our "Christmas Card" Challenge #81!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining in The Songbird Challenge this week. very elegant!
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry I'm late in commenting this week!
    I love that shoe!!, thanks for playing along at MAWTT and I hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful holiday card. The coloring on the image is great. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is brilliant, what a great card, Love that shoe. Thank You for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oops I should have said thanks for playing on Crafty Girls this fortnight too, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, thanks for joining the fun at Drunken Stampers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty. Thanks for joining us at Drunken Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shoe!!! And even want a pair! LOL!! Thanks for sharing with us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!