Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, December 29, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: LONELY SENORITA

The hardworking and talented ladies over at Digistamps 4 Joy took a break last week, but this week they’re back and have loaded some more of my images and samples in the store.

This one I drew is called

LONELY SENORITA

and this is how I used the image on my card which I made according to the card sketch 3-17-10 at Let's Scrap


I used alcohol makers and a white gel pen for the colouring, and Stickles for the bling:


The following were used from my hoarded stash, too:

white CS card base
red CS mat
black heat embossed [textured] paper
flowers made with my cheery Lynn die

I used an offcut of some blinged braid :


The image is available as a jpeg, png, or  a precoloured image.

Lonely SenoritaLonely Senorita (coloured)

This is a little collage of the cards I made with digistamps using my own drawings, that were released in the store today:


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang

12 comments:

  1. She is beautiful Jen and you have coloured her just so scrumptiously. You are so talented.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant! I really like how you incorporated the bling into the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely lovely!! Thanks so much for joining us at Drunken Stampers this week for the Marilyn Monroe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. Love the image and your colouring. Thank you for drinking with us this week at drunken stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image!! I love her very elegant and enchanting dress- nice work with the white gel pen! Thanks for hanging out with the Drunken Stampers and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the glitter on the dress! Beautifully coloured, great card. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Jen! Lovely image :)Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week Happy New Year! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers for the Marilyn Monroe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful! I love how you colored her and accented the dress with Stickles! Thanks for joining the party at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jen! Just wanted to let you know that you were chosen as our Life of the Party at Drunken Stampers for the Marilyn Monroe challenge! Woo hoo! Now go grab a lamp shade and start dancin' on the tables!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being chosen as our Life of the Party at Drunken Stampers for this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on being our Life of the Party winner...we love having you party with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!