Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, December 13, 2013

LET' SCRAP DESIGN TEAM CHALLENGE #177

I 'm your hostess at Let's Scrap's Design Team challenge #177 this week  and on behalf of the Design team, I challenge you to create a double page or single page layout, or a card;  our theme for you is

50 SHADES OF .....
(use monochromatic colours)

Monochromatic colours are all the colours of a single hue. Monochromatic colour schemes are derived from a single base hue, and extended using its shades, tones and tints that is, a hue modified by the addition of black, gray (black + white) and white. ...


(in other words, the range of shades of one colour you see on a paint card)
       You may use any style you want from CAS to frou-frou, frilly and fancy, to shabby chic and vintage ... you decide but, keep it monochromatic.
Try to keep your photographs as closed to your monochromatic colour palette as possible (skin and hair tones excluded)
There are a few additional, simple rules that you can find HERE

This is my DT sample card for you :


I have used a variety of DPs from Graphic 45, Bo Bunny, and a digistamp of a Dress form from Digistamps 4 Joy, called Mummy Dummy printed onto the DP, and coloured with Copics and a white gel pen:

I also added the following elements:

lace and buttons             feathers                     feathers 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, I love the vintage look. Thanks for joining us this week for "3 favorite embellishments."
    Good Luck.

    Karal QKR Stmpede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card a lovely Vintage touch!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!