Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, January 4, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: FLOWER CHILD

I have drawn five new images for the Digistamps 4 Joy store, and the first I’d like to share with you is

FLOWER CHILD

The image is available as jpeg, png and coloured, and here is the card I made (this is the coloured version – my own colouring)


 The colouring is using Copics, and a white gel pen



My card is made according to sketch from Let’s Scrap.

I have used the following from my hoarded stash:

white CS card base
pale turquoise CS mat
glittered printed DP
the image was matted with pink, yellow and green CS
white and green satin ribbon, knotted
sewn on sequins, beads and butterflies


 Here is a little sneak peak of all the cards I made using my own drawn images released today:


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

10 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous with wonderful spring touches.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful image on the first card Jen.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! And your new image is very pretty, too.:) Thanks for playing along with us at DICC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and nice colouring ! Thank you for joining us at Card and scrap :0)
    DT Hjørdis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun cute card
    Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (A Charisma Gal)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image and I love your style! Thanks so much for sharing over at A little bit crafty!

    Sam
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and card
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooooow, dette var lekkert :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)

    Unni
    Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...love this card and image...and your colours are just stunning.

    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck. Hope to see you again.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous I like the design and the colours, Thanks for playing along with us at Gem of a challenge and Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!