Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, January 24, 2014

FINAL DAY OF CELEBRATIONS AT BUGABOO STAMPS


IT'S UNBELIEVABLE THAT THE WEEK HAS FLOWN BY SO FAST, BUT OH BOY -  DID WE PACK IT FULL OF FUN!

As a final blast, we have a Freebie for you - it is Freebie Friday after all!

Here it is (used three times) on my CAS card:


And you didn't think we'd give you the freebie without a final challenge, did you?

We'd like you to create a birthday project, using something - in increments of four - on your card.  You don't need to use the freebie, but it would happy our hearts if you did!

I coloured the image using alcohol marker, and fussy cut the one edge :


A peel off sentiment and FOUR gems are also on the card.
The inside of the card has a border of textured blue CS.

Click here to link to the challenge so that you can find out how to play along!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:



5 comments:

  1. Wow, super creative Jen, this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image looks great as a border! Fab idea and your card is wonderful. Great way to fussy cut too :>) Thanks for joining in the fun at LMMS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card & image border! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/
    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg.. love the cupcake border!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!