Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, February 18, 2014

BUGABOO STAMPS ; NEW RELEASE TUESDAY

You can find all of this month’s new releases from Bugaboo Stamps here!
Today's new release is one of my favourites this month because of its versatility!  Here is my card to showcase the new image, which is called 

Ladybug Daisy Vase


I coloured the image using Copics and a white gel pen:


The vase and flower centres have Glossy Accents, but sadly they're not visible in the photograph - sorry!

I also used a yellow cardstock for the mat and a yellow ribbon and bow.  The sentiment is a peel off.

Thanks for isiting today!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card Jen! That image is adorable and I love how you colored the flowers. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!