Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, March 12, 2014

AN EXPERIMENT WITH MY ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD



I purchased my Envelope Punch Board a few months ago but have never broken the seal !  I saw this card a few days ago and loved the concept  ... so i decided to add my own twist.

This is the beautiful card from Happi Scrappin



Here is my take on it (let's call it a prototype/experiment)


Used on my card are

white CS base
floral, glittered DP
pink CS 
layered paper flower with an organza layer and a gem centre


I love the possibilities the envelope maker provides and will be experimenting a little more in the future!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Jen I love it! I can never think of things to do with my board either. Your project is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jenn!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Hugs' xx
    Jackie - LTC owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the bow! I've just ordered my own board, it should be arriving next week, can't wait to play with it too! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, clever use of the envelope punchboard.
    Thanks for sharing with us on the last MIM linky party, maybe one day it will be back.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!