Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, April 15, 2014

THE END OF SUMMER

Tonight is the first time this year that I can feel a nip in the air.  After an afternoon of rain, the night air is cool, and I can feel that summer is turning to autumn.

The colour palette over at The Outlawz Colour Challenge this week is a reminder of the beautiful, albeit hot, summer we've had here in Durban, South Africa:

 :

This is the card I made, based on the colours and twist


the sunset and palms image was coloured using Copic markerd, and the baby playing in the sand was fussy cut and popped up on foam tape:

I used a black CS base.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges




4 comments:

  1. So beautifully creative Jen. Love the silhouette images and the colourful sun.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really is creative hun loving it and thank you for sharing with us at CFTH - very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever on how you played the color challenge! It's a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and perfect for Summer! Thanks so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    Jeannie
    TTCRD Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!