Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A SILHOUETTE CARD

This card features a free digital silhouette that I printed onto white cardstock:



I wanted to add a little dog to complete the scene, so I added a png version of a dancing dog, sized and merged it with the silhouette:

 

Also used on my card are 

blue sequins and beads, hand sewn onto the tree:


I used a blue CS card base, and border punched the edge. There is also a white satin ribbon bow.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Your silhouette design is quite stunning and I love how you have highlighted it with the pale blue flowers and used the same card to mount it.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Would you mind sharing where you found the free silhouette digital? Also, I LOVE the border punch. I gotta have it. Can you tell me where to get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us and sharing your work with us at Cutie pie challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card thanks you for your participation Tinanoute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love silhouette card and your blue flowers are perfect on the black tree. Thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations this week and good luck with the challenge. Hugs Maja, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I love the touch of color, beautiful job. Thanks for entering the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Up in the Air." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jen, love the sequins!!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Jen, this is as sweet as can be! I love the dancing dog you added. Thanks for joining our "Up in the Air" challenge this week. Julie, Eureka Stamps DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a elegant card :) so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us over at JIC this week, Hope you can join us next week. Sian (DT Co-owner)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is another fab creation Jen, thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations this week
    Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jen

    Congratulations on being placed in the Crafty Boots Blue and White Challenge.

    Don't forget to collect your badge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!