Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A DONATION FOR CHARITY

One of the charities that I support is a Children's Home nearby, and they are holding a donor appreciation evening on Friday.  These re the little favours that I have made and donated - 100 in total


Each envelope box contains two mini chocolates.



To create each one I did the following:

cut cs to size
punched and scored on envelope punch board
dry embossed cs
cut cs for belly band
folded and filled each box and closed with belly band
printed sentiment
punched out each sentiment with circle punch
punched and embossed mini mini flower
glued on the gem centre
glued flower onto sentiment
pinched out large flower
glued large flower behind each circle sentiment
glued sentiment onto belly band

Each of these steps was repeated 100 times to create 100 favours


I will deliver this donation to the Home tomorrow morning,  They have no idea of what they are getting, but I promised them something WOW.  I hope they like them .... 

thanks for visiting today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:

CLEAR IT OUT, ANYTHING GOES (MY STASH ITEM IS THE GEMS)
SHOPPING OUR STASH, OLDEST PUNCH OR DIE (THE LARGE FLOWER PUNCH IS THE FIRST PUNCH I EVER BOUGHT)
THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR, ANYTHING GOES

1 comment:

  1. Awesome thank you gifts - what a fun idea! So elegant. Even more impressive than your great creations is that you support the children's home and also donated all these wonderful thank yous! Warms my heart!!!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!