Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, June 18, 2014

HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS


Wednesday, 18 June is
PANIC DAY!

And this is the card I created:



The image featured on my card is called Pink Ribbon Gals - Stella from BugaboomStamps, and I used Copics for the colouring :


The image comes with a blank sign that I used to add my own sentiment.  I also created the ticket sentiment to use as an embellishment.

The following were used from my hoarded stash to create my CAS card:

white cs base
orange and blue cs mats
layered flower with a brad centre

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I woud like to enter the following challenges:
CLEAR IT OUT, ANYTHING GOES (MY STASH ITEM IS THE BRAD, AS WELL AS THE FLOWER)


3 comments:

  1. A fabulous CAS card Jen! http://craftinsuzie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true Jen , I panic all the time !! :) Great fun and so glad you could play along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella always cracks me up! Great humorous card! thank you so much for sharing your talent with TTCRD, where the challenge is always ANYTHING GOES. I would love it if you came and visited my blog at http://ialwayslovetomakecards@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!