Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, June 1, 2014

WINNIE THE POOH - SUPERHERO

Here is a card I made for a challenge at The Outlawz, for a SUPERHERO theme:


The image is from a free colouring page, and is coloured using Copics and a whie gel pen:


To create my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs base
red cs mats
textured grey/silver cs as a frame
gold cord
gold stars sewn on with beads

sentiment
peel off gold star stickers

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


I would like to add my card to the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cute card, love the colours and your colouring..Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine for this months challenge and hoping you would like to join us again. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winnie the Pooh as a super-hero - what a great idea! Lovely creation.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jen, Really love your card with Pooh Bear as I am a Disney Nut lol. Great colouring on him too.
    Thankyou for joining us at Ditzie Digi Designs. good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Winnie the Pooh card, cute design!
    Thanks for sharing with us for the challenge at One Stitch At A Time, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ OSAAT DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. . . Winnie the Pooh is just one of my most favorite characters. Such a cute image and great card. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness... this is adorable! Perfect card!

    Thank you for participating in the OSAAT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!