Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, July 14, 2014

A NEW CHALLENGE AT SQUIGGLEFLY

Challenge Badge

Today I'm proud and honourd to share that I am a new member of the Squigglefly Design Team, and am here to share my first project as a Design Team member 

The new challenge (#28) is 

OVER THE EDGE

and we'd like you to have one or more elements of your card extending  beyond the borders of your card, as I have done on my inspiration card for you:




The image featured on my card is called  Watch It Grow and it is coloured using alcohol markers.  I added Glossy Accents to the eyes.


To create my card I have used the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs card base
blue cs mat
purple cs mat
punched border
pearl
diecut rolled flower from a dp offcut

Click here to link to challenge to see more beautiful creations by the Design Team and to get more info about the challenge/

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to our team, so glad to have you join us! Your card share is just fabulous and wonderfully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just so adorable - I love the expression on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jen. Ha Ha.........your hoarded stash. Great colors in this card. Beautiful shading and I really like the border. That flower is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I got so engrossed in the card that I probably forgot to tell you thanks for playing at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very adorable card Jen. I love your coloring and the glossy accents is a great touch. So happy to have you join Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, this is just so fun! Love the details and design! You really went all out and this card is wonderful! Fun stuff. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!