Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, August 24, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: BUBBLES THINKING

A few more of my drawings are now available as new releases in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today, and I have used one of them on this card:



The image is called

BUBBLES THINKING


and I have used alcohol markers for the colouring:



This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format, or as a hand-coloured image 


Bubbles thinkingBubbles thinking (coloured)
To create my card, I used the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs base card
blue cs mat
punched border
green ribbon and bow
peel off sentiment
sequins and beads, sewn onto card
In the photograph above, you can also see the two part dragonfly die I used and the gems to embellish them.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA  

I would like to enter these challenges:


CHOCOLATE, COFFEE AND CARDS, BINGO (BLUE, BOW AND DIECUT)
DIES R US, STITCHING (I STITCHED THE SEQUINS ONTO THE CARD)
PAPERCRAFTING CHALLENGES, SEQUINS

7 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation Jen! Your images are adorable and of course your coloring is out of this world! I see 'punches' identified in your creation but no 'dies' . Just a reminder that 'the use of dies' is also a requirement of our challenge!
    Great job my friend ... always enjoy visiting your blog!
    Thanks so much for playing in our ‘STITCHING’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies - I used the word 'punch' to describe what I used for the dragonflies, it should have been punch
      http://couturecreations.com.au/portfolio/the-van-roe-decorative-dies/
      It is for the
      #20 entry.
      luv
      Jen L

      Delete
  2. What a fun card love the colouring. Thank you for joining in with us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge and Anything Goes. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring Jen, nice design! Thank you for participating in our "Stitching" challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beuatiful Jen! Really love it. hank you for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This new digi stamp is cute, cute, cute, and I just love lime green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, such bright and lovely emerald and aquamarine colors, fabulous EYES!! Thanks so much for linking up to Paper Crafting Challenges! Do not forget that the next challenge, is a DT Call Challenge, Good luck, I hope that you are inspired to join again!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!