Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, September 20, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: WINDY DAY


Three more of my drawings have been released as digistamps at Digistamps 4 Joy today.

The one on my card above is called

WINDY DAY

and it’s coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.



This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format, as well as a my hand-coloured version (used on my card).

Windy dayWindy day (coloured)

To create my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs base
green cs mats
background image printed then paper spritzed


sewn on metal bead caps and seed beads

The sentiment is on a separate card, tucked into and glued behind the main card (on the front) so there is a secret little place to write an additional message.  The little card is held closed by a velcro stickie - I disguised the one side as a flower centre.




Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang

6 comments:

  1. lovely card and really like the swirl, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the swirl flourish and that image is perfect...thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty I love the digi, thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with great colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For All SeasonsHugs, Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Love the greens and awsome colouring. Thanks for playing at The East Wind and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. Bettina
    DT Member at The East Wind xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!