Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, September 22, 2014

STAMPING WITH BLEACH


I love paying with this technique, as the outcome always seems to be like magic when the bleach starts working and the wonderful NEW colours appear!


To make my card I used orange cs, a kiddies' foam flower stamp and bleach to create the background.


 After cutting it to size to use for the card, I fussy cut one of the flowers from the offcut and did some doodling with a black fineliner.



The leaves were made by spritzing bleach onto green cs, before I drew the leaves freehand and then fussy cut them.

The sentiment is a freebie I picked up over at Create with TLC.

Thanks for visiting today.

luv' huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challebges:

613 AVENUE CREATE, CREATE YOUR OWN CHALLENGE : PATTERNED PAPER/SENTIMENT/SOLD COLOUR PAPER (Black)/FLOWERS/PUNCH (CORNER ROUNDER)

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving those colour choices...I love orange!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart in this weeks challenge.
    Debby (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fab technique..thanks for sharing with us at TCP...hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jen! So bright and cheerful! I might have to try that technique some day. Thank you for joining our "Fussy Cutting" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your undergruond card is fantastic, I love the colours that you chosen.
    Thank you for playing at SFC.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!