Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, October 20, 2014

LOTS OF CIRCLES


I used a pre coloured image of dots, and added the following

I also used a pink ribbon and bow.


Thanks for visiting

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:


13 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this Jen! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, the bubbles and circles and colors on this are amazing. What a fun and cheerful card! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fun! Love the dimension you added to your circles! Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card, love how you added the glossy accents to the circles. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, thanks for joining us at Creative Card crew with our bow challenge hugs Tania (Dt ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Jen love the circles image. Thanks for sharing with us at CraftySentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. An unique card and so full of fun.Just love the added embellishments and sweet sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Card, love all the the bubbles....tanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Craft Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome. When I was just starting out in card making, there was not a lot on the market, and I did not have much money. I did a TON of embellishment of premade items. I sometimes miss doing that in these days of always "needing" new and more! You blessed me today with your work! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card with a wonderful bow! Thank for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hope to see you again
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!