Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, December 6, 2014

CHRISTMAS CHAOS WITH BUGABOO STAMPS

We all know the holidays cause a bit of chaos – hosting holiday parties, oooking family dinners, The craziness of holiday shopping, holiday treats and that last minute gift wrapping (when you realize you've run out of tape AND wrapping paper) just to name a few chaotic moments that come to mind during the holiday season.


Well, we’re going to CELEBRATE the Chaos of the Holiday season with 7 days of crafting (and winning).    
Did you know that in the US along over 3 billion Christmas cards are sent annually at Christmas time.  So, let’s get those last minute Christmas cards & ABC projects finished up this week!
Hold onto your seat - here's what Bugaboo Goodness can be filling your cart, just for playing along!
1 GRAND PRIZE WINNER who participates in ALL 7 challenges:
7 free images each month for 6 months and the opportunity to "Be Our Guest" for 3 months
2nd Place Winner who participates in ALL 7 challenges:
$50 Gift Card from Bugaboo and a Guest Designer Spot for 2 months
3rd Place Winner who participates in ALL 7 challenges:
$30 Gift Card from Bugaboo and a Guest Designer Spot for 1 month
1 person each day who participates will win 10 Bugaboo Stamps Digi Images
1 person each day who participates will win 7 Bugaboo Stamps Digi Images
1 person each day who participates will win 4 Bugaboo Stamps Digi Images
In addition one winner each day will win this exclusive Chaos set! 

Today's challenge is 
SPARKLE AND SHINE
Simply create a card that has glitter, sparkle, gems, pearls etc.

Here is my inspiration for you:


The image featured on my card is Kidz – Reindeer  and I coloured it using alcohol markers

O my card I used the following from my stash:

white cs base
red cs mats
red and white patterned paper

large snowflake gems
small gems
sentiment
shiny white and gold bows

Link to the challenge here - you could be a winner of one of those fabulous prizes!

I look forward to seeing what YOU create!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!