Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 18, 2015

OLD, NEW AND BLUE


My image is frm the A Day for Daisies store, and I have coloured it with alcohol markers


I have also used the following

white cs base
two colour of bkue cs mats
heart die cut, embellished with pearls embedded in Glossy Accents:


sewn on shell sequins, seed beads and pearls

as well a a sentiment (my own and a satin ribbon and bow

Thanks for visiting me today

Luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:







3 comments:

  1. Oh my, Jen! This is just STUNNING! Your coloring is inspiring and positively gorgeous. I love all of the textures you created on your card as well. I'm so glad to have been able to stop in on your blog. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Creative Knockouts for our Texture challenge! Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!! Mind blowing gorgeous!!!Thanks for playing along this week on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!! Mind blowing gorgeous!!!Thanks for playing along this week on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!