Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, September 7, 2015

CIRCLES, CIRCLES, CIRCLES AND MORE CIRCLES ....

I made this card for my friend, darling Maria,  who is camping in the Drakensberg Mountains for the whole month of September.  A group of crafty ladies from our area meet at her home every Thursday morning, and so I am missing her.

Maria loves 'smiley faces' so this card is for you, Maria!

To create my card I used a digital background of circles, and inserted a sad face smiley.  Glossy Accents was added to the tears

The sentiment is digital, and I added lots of round gems, in keeping with the theme.

This card will be added to The Outlawz Greeting challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, love the glossy eys and tears, I felt sad looking at it x thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sad smiley face is just too cute that it actually made me smile just looking at it. So I am sure it will bring a big smile on Maria's face when she receives it, knowing how much you care and thinking of her while she's away on her camping trip. A gorgeous, cute and sparkling friendship card Jen! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Outlawz Monday Greetings. Wishing you a lovely blessed week with hope that you'll join us again next week Jen. :)
    - Christina, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card, love the circles very retro and the smiley face is great. Maria will love it as do I and thank you of sharing with us at Lil Parch of Crafty Friends and we would love to see you back with us again. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!