Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, September 4, 2015

NEW IMAGES : A DAY FOR DAISIES

 My DT card to reveal one of the gorgeous new images in the  Day for Daisies store today features Fairy Dandelion Portrait  that I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.
 

As embellishments I sewed on some seed beads  and added Stickles


I also used the following

feather trim
big shiny gem

Here are some handy links:






luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:



5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning! The image is amazing, and I love the way you've colored her. Thank you for joining our 'Fancy and Feminine' challenge over at CC & CC. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say, AWESOME!!! Gorgeous card, so CAS and classy! LOVE the image you chose from ADFD, it's perfect for our challenge at CC&CC! Thanx so much for sharing your beautiful creation! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your awesome card in our challenge 'Feminine and Fancy' this time...see you next challenge I hope.xx
    {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning in its simplicity. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #40.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!