Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 6, 2015

SUNDAY CAS AT THE OUTLAWZ


The CAS theme is to use geometric shapes.

My bee theme background paper has been debossed, and matted using black cs.


The sentiment was covered in Glossy Accents (I hope it looks like REAL honey), cut out with an hexagonal die, and some gems added.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:

 
CRAFTY CATZ, ANYTHING GOES

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card, love it...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely debossed card, Jen. Very sweet. ;) I really like the hexagon too. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use embossing and de-bossing with lots of white space to.
    crisp and clean and Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever to use the hexagon de-bossing on the honeybee paper! Love it! Thanks so much for linking up at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love the "honey" that really looks like honey. Fabulous touch to your wonderfully embossed card. Thanks so much for linking up and playing our spectacular embossing challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!