Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 6, 2015

THE OUTLAWZ : WEDNESDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE


My card was made according to this sketch at The Outlawz:


 

The image is from Bugaboo Stamps, coloured with alcohol markers, and cut out with a die.

I also used a frog theme bg paper, 
orange cs mat
gold gift wrap cut into a strip
ribbon
sewn on sequins
card candi
digital sentiment cut out using a die
star gems

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:

 
QKR STAMPEDE, BIRDS

9 comments:

  1. A beautifully coloured image and lots of lovely layers Jen. Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely and bright card, cute layers.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, this is so adorable! The image is darling and your coloring is fantastic! I absolutely LOVE the froggy paper to go with it. Such a cute card and I'm so glad to see it in our QKR Stampede Birds Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your card! Awesome coloring and the frog paper is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super crazy love it paper and the image makes me smile, well done, love the colors...awesomeness! Thanks for entering our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Leanne DT
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card, I love it. Great coloring and the frog papers too. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our Bird Challenge. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that background paper! Cannot help but smile when I look at those frogs. It is a perfect fit for the image which also makes me smile!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 17th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!