Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, October 1, 2015

FEELING SKETCHY - A NEW CHALLENGE (DT card)

A new challenge started today at Feeling Sketchy, and this is my inspiration card for you, using a few merged images from the prize sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps


The layout of the card is according the challenge sketch:


 

To create my card I used a digital background and clipart image of a wall, and positioned the various Ava and Deacon characters from the Bugaboo store.  I used alcohol markers for the colouring.
I also used
sewn on pink flower sequins
a gem embellished red cs punched butterfly
 

and a simple red cs distressed edges mat on a white cs base, and some gems were all I think this 'busy' card needed.

Click HERE to link to the Feeling Sketchy Challenge blog to enter the challenge and a chance at winning the generous digi prize pack from Bugaboo Stamps.  My fellow DT members are so talented and you'll get lots more inspiration for creating with this sketch from them too!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

2 comments:

  1. Superb work, love how you have placed the characters on and around the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW Jen, what a fantastic card you made! I like how you put together all images. Great job :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!