Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, October 21, 2015

HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY - BUGABOO STAMPS

YESTERDAY,  20 OCTOBER, WAS 
~NATIONAL SUSPENDER DAY~

To celebrate the hilarious 'holiday' at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog, I created a card featuring one of the Sassy Girls from the Bugaboo Stamps Store.
Th image is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, and I added Stickles to her stockings

the frame and flowers are digital, as is the sentiment.

I added gems and an organza ribbon bow.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

10 comments:

  1. Love her shimmery stockings and all the floral details, a fab card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Card, love the sparkly tights! Thanks for joining us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful- I love the flowers and the sparkle on the tights. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Jen. Love the stickles on the stockings. What a great idea. Thank you for playing along with the Chocolate Baroque Color challenge.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen, thanks for your entry into our Chocolate Baroque challenge. Super embellishments, and the Stickles on the stockings are a great touch. Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, she looks great framed and love her sparkly stockings too. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous, fun card with great attention to detail. Thanks for entering the Chocolate Baroque Challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun sassy card. Love the sparkly stockings and pretty floral embellishments. Thank you for entering the Chocolate Baroque Challenge x.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!