Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, March 29, 2016

BUGABOO STAMPS : NEW RELEASE


My card today features one of today's new images at Bugaboo Stamps.  This cute lil bird with an umbrella is available here.

As an added bonus, it will be available as a 4 hour
 
 - keep an eye on the Catch the Bug blog or on my Facebook page later today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! That little bird looks so sad! Great pairing of the water drop background and the fantastic sentiment! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that is a super Dolly Parton quote and an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Love the fun image and the great quote. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card - love that quote! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shiny raindrops.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card...super sentiment and image!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
    Susan
    DT for Crafting from the Heart!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful and cute card you have made !
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passions.
    Good Luck

    Jenna, DT
    Jenna's Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen I LOVE the colours you used and those raindrops are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!