Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, May 27, 2016

A DAY FOR DAISIES SHOWCASE : MAGICAL DANCERS


I am showcasing another of the very pretty Magical Dancers this week. This sweetie is called Magical Tulip Dancer, and I coloured her using alcohol markers, and a white gel pen:
 To create my card I used the following:

white cs base card
music themed background
the lace framed was made using an old thin metal bangle around which I sewed some lace, sequins, beads and little pearl beads
The sentiment was printed onto vellum and placed behind the lace frame and on top of the background.
The image was fussy cut and placed on top of the frame, using foam double sided tape squares.

There is also a light blue satin bow.

Click here to check out the other DT creations with this set of images.

Don't forget, you have another 5 days in which to enter (please use an A Day for Daisies image to play along)

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

11 comments:

  1. Wow Jen, this is absolutely stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Lovely detail. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is wonderful! I love the detail and coloring...it's perfect. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with our Fun-Day Friday Challenge.
    Angie DT
    Jo’s Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty card. Thank you for sharing it with us for our Musical twist at Creative Moments,
    Hugz Tinz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this card is stunning! I really LOVE that sentiment!!! So inspiring and true. Beautiful image and lovely colors! Thank you so very much for playing with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love this pretty card :). Thanks for playing along with us this week at Little Red Wagon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow...seriously I am in love with this card Jen! So beautiful in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card. Your design and colouring are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Back again. I love this card. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!