Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 14, 2016

SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE #412

This is my second week as May's Guest Designer for Sketch Saturday.
My card made to inspire you to join us follows this week's sketch :
 
The dies I used to make the lovely little flowers are available from the sponsor, Simon Says Stamp, as is the butterfly die.
I sewed on some sequins and beads and added Stickles to the butterfly's wings.

The embossing folder was inked before I embossed the background cardstock.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and I love the flowers. The sketch is great.
    Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful butterfly Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, lovely colours! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch Very delicate card TFS Craft Rocket Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. And good luck, hope to see you again soon.


    Caz CC DT.
    My Blog
    Pennys Paper-Crafty
    Crafty Catz
    613 Avenue Create
    Chocolate Cards & coffee
    [Caz DT for World Wide Open DT Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Card and a great entry into the Morgan's Artworld Blog challenge, thanks for joining in. Crafty Hugs Tracey DT Member x
    www.unicorncrafter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh cute. Thanks for joining us at Ike's world Challenges. Sall

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!